Aluma Culture, Values & Policies
- Employees come home in same or better shape every day
- Nobody gets hurt, ever
- Considered the market leader
Local Management / Local Control
- Open to ideas from anywhere ... passion for learning
- Continually focused on improving
- Whatever it takes to satisfy the customer with best service
- A passion for customer success
Best People / Best Place to Work
- Create opportunities - grow & live your dreams
- Respect everyone ... every idea counts
- Innovative & Committed to Delivering Results
- Always do the right thing
Click on the links below to download available content.
As an employee, if you believe violations of policies or standards may have occurred, please contact your direct supervisor, manager, or Human Resources Representative. In addition to our current open-door policy, we maintain an additional means of communication to receive compliance questions and concerns. The Brand EthicsPoint Hotline (“Hotline”) provides you with a confidential method to report issues or concerns in accordance with our Code of Conduct. The system is easy to use, and is available 24/7. Where permissible by law, the Hotline is also available for use by customers, vendors, suppliers, etc… Brand EthicsPoint is an important tool to help Brand continue to build and maintain the strong ethical culture that is critical to our success. Log on to Brand EthicsPoint to file an online report or access the local toll-free number in your area. www.brand.ethicspoint.com.