Aluma brings to our clients the combination of over 100 years of experience in industrial insulation. Our Specialty Services approach delivers the highest skilled craftsmen, improved safety, reduced overhead and a single point of project ownership.
Our flexible pricing and detailed estimating tools ensure schedule and budget compliance, while Aluma's team encompasses highly-skilled personnel, including more than 2,000 insulators and supervisors across North America. Our training programs, including NCCER (The National Center for Construction Education and Research) certified craft, ensure that we provide the most skilled professionals in the industry, while utilizing our proven Quality Systems Program.
Our Insulation Service Offerings Include:
- Maintenance, outages, turnarounds, and new construction.
- Insulation and cladding/jacketing for boilers, ducting, piping, and equipment.
- Managed maintenance programs.
- Off-site shop facilities.
- Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI) programs.
- Cryogenic, acoustic and heat conservation systems.
- Hot/cold protection and personnel protection.
- Standing seam panels for coke drums and tanks.
- Aerogel flexible blankets.
- Other standard insulation materials and weatherproofing metal jacketing.
Please find your local or global contacts here
Do you have any questions or need our support?
Then get in contact with us!