industrial scaffold services
Aluma delivers unmatched industrial scaffolding services that includes a legacy of industry-leading safety performance, schedule compliance and budget compliance. To ensure that we consistently exceed client expectations, Aluma leverages a series of state-of-the-art tools, including CAD/FEA engineering design tools, material tracking applications, customer-centric estimating tools and systematic project management methodologies.
Aluma's full services are available to owners or contractors for maintenance, turnarounds, outages and capital projects. We employ the industry's largest pool of skilled scaffold builders and project managers, along with $600MM of access and related equipment, all ready to serve.
Our Industrial Scaffold Service Offerings Include:
- Multi-design scaffold rental and sales.
- Erecting and dismantling services.
- Estimating, project consulting and planning.
- On-site project an inventory management.
- Certified custom engineering designs.
- Scaffold safety programs and training.
Industrial Scaffolding Products:
Cup Type Scaffold Features
- The highest rigidity system availability, with positive lock, seismic tested & approved.
- Provides for maximum opportunity to tie-off to ensure safety policy of 100 percent tie-off.
- It is low maintenance and shows no fit-up decay over time.
- Speed: System can be disassembled four horizontal members at a time.
- Has design flexibility and includes four possible node points and infinite orientation angles.
- Requires no starter pieces.
Sure Lock Industrial Scaffold Features:
- A lightweight, modular design that requires no loose fittings.
- Fits into confined spaces with ease and makes shipping more efficient.
- Pre-measured and pre-engineered components allow only for safe configuration.
- Contains eight connection points on each SurelockÂ® Rosette.
- Reduces labor costs and improves scheduling.
- Eliminates time-consuming layout procedures with quick and easy assembly.